Broken Arrow Soccer Club does not tolerate referee abuse of any kind.
Your referee asks that you please remember the following:
- On most occasions, I will be a school child/student, not an adult
- I am learning
- There will be decisions I get wrong
- Some decisions will be against you-its not a conspiracy.
- Don’t judge me like an experienced premier league referee
- I love this game and I want your son/daughter to love this game.
We expect BASC members to treat all of the referees (at both home and away games) with respect. If there is an issue with a referee or you would like information on how you can become a referee, please contact the Area Referee, Bill Harn, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in need of a referee for a scrimmage please contact the Referee Assignor, Mike Naumann, email@example.com.
Please show REFspect! #NoRefNoGame